Architecturally outstanding design!
This fantastic 15,000 square foot villa sits in beautifully landscaped gardens approaching more than half acre. Accommodation includes large modern kitchen, open plan living/dining room, 7 large bedrooms, 9 bathrooms.
Land area 2,658 m2 - 28,610 sq.ft.
Living space 1,450 m2 - (15,607 sq.ft.)
(including 250 m2 - 2,690 sq.ft. covered and open terraces)
Bedrooms 7 double bedrooms (whereof 2 master suites)
Terraces 250 sqm (2,690 sq.ft.), partially covered
Cubature 7000 m3
Swimming Pool approx. 150 sqm (1,614 sq.ft.) Saltwater pool with two chlorinators that transform salt into natural chlorine) Pool house
Further highlights Built in distinctive and luxurious European quality. Nevertheless very discretely and quietly located at the south side and opposite the main gate. Luxurious kitchen with gas, 110V and 220V power supply. Also the rest of the villa offers 110V and 220V power. Parking Double garage and 4 outdoor parking spaces Laundry Laundry room with 2 washing machines Staff Bedroom with bathroom for 2 service personel
The villa is located on one of the 3 largest and most beautiful resorts in the Dominican Republic, on 100 hectares of land, between the Cabarete and Sosua, 15 minutes away from the Puerto Plata airport. The slightly elevated sea resort guaranties 24-hour security by means of a guard patrol.
Ground Floor 1. Entry Hall Approx. 1,076 sq.ft. (100 m2) large and 30 feet high, with an 26 x 13 feet (8 x 4 meter) window facing one of the palm tree gardens, impressive chandelier, a glass-panelled curved stairway made of mahogany with matching balcony and banister, built according to plans drafted in Switzerland and based on examples of palace staircases.
2. Eat-in Kitchen With 2 dishwashers, electric and gas stoves, a grill, an oven, 2 sinks, a kitchen island with built-in storage cabinets, canteen kitchen exhaust hood, extra large refrigerator with water dispenser, separate climate-controlled vestibule with shelves, breakfast table and exit to the 2 pool terraces, the laundry room and the entry hall.
3. Staff Bedroom With own bath, shower, and toilet. Separate access from the outside to the external working area.
4. Laundry Room with dryer,washing machine, double sinks, and storage racks.
5. Double Garage With automatic door opener made of reinforced synthetic material for increased wind resistance. Separate entry doors to the garage in mahogany. 2 enclosed electrical panels imported from Germany, made of nickel-chromium steel with rubber sealing and equipped with ABB fuses. Additional space for further electrical hookups, as for example solar energy, are foreseen and reserved.
6. Three Guest Suites Each with their own dressing room, separate bathroom (including a shower), 2 opposite-facing round marble sinks, a separate room in the bathroom for the toilet and bidet as well as their own terrace and pergola.
7. Family Room For multi-media, playing, reading, relaxing, with direct access to the guest rooms, the pool terrace, the gardens, and the entry hall, as well as access to the second palm tree garden and connecting corridor to the guest area.
8. First Master Suite (facing east, 1,076 sq.ft. / 100 m2) With terraces offering beautiful views of the sea and land, 2 dressing rooms, a large bathroom with opposite-facing round marble sinks, large shower and access to one of the childrens rooms which has a separate bath, shower, toilet and exit to the pool terrace.
9. Second Master Suite (facing west, 1,076 sq.ft. / 100 m2) With terraces offering beautiful views of the sea and land, a large dressing room,a bathroom with 2 round marble sinks placed side by side, a whirlpool, separate toilet and bidet, as well as external shower for the pleasure of enjoying the starry sky. Access to the second childrens room, which has a separate bathroom, by means of a double separating door.
10. Pool Terrace With the hookup already prepared for installation of a large external whirlpool.
A super property for relocating to the Caribbean, a vacation getaway or a investment property... or a combination. On site management service.
Must See !!
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
1,450 sqm/15,607 sqft/0.36 acre
2,658 sqm/28,610 sqft/0.66 acre